Friday 1 March 2013

Golden Moments

Some days, moments are simply golden, exquisite. These times are rare and must be cherished and treasured always. They usually happen when you least expect them too, which always makes for such a pleasant surprise and most likely is what makes them so special. They occur when everything falls into place as perfectly as is possible, the weather fits the mood, you are with people or a person who is special to you and everything and everyone is in a union of complete serenity and bliss. I am hopeful and excited for more of these moments in the coming months and years. I am full of positivity and looking forward to more wonderful times with the people I love most. I am looking forward to making more lovely memories and momentos to remember and look fondly on for the rest of my life. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment